[RC] Witch Dance !!!! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello Ridecampers,

  Well, just back from a very nice ride...the Witch Dance in MS.  The weather  was suppose to be wicked....rain, thunderstorms.  BUT the weather held off.  It was a wonderful temp, maybe around 68-70, cloudy some and slightly windy.  The trails were great, dry, beautiful and the smell of honey suckle the entire ride !!!!
  Bud Davidson won the 55, with Melissa Crain in 2nd.  Crain also took BC, with hubby Tommy taking BC in the LD ride.  Wow, a clean BC sweep by the Crains.  Also, in the 55 were Patty, and the lady that rides with her (sorry don't know her name) and then Rebecca Nelson.  Marie and Jim Gage came in 9th and 10th.  Joni and I were in there too, we were 7th and 8th.
  Don't know what else happened in the LD ride, not sure who won it either.  Not sure how many started either one, but I *think* there were 13 starters in the 55.  Ride management was great, trails markings, easy to follow, wonderful ride, great awards, as usual...everyone should go next time.

Jody and the girls ( only 6 weeks to OD !!!)