[RC] rain coats - Normanjudyv

What,s the best rain coat or poncho out there, something not to heavy & long enough to cover the saddle. It seems there,s no such thing. May be it,s time some smart person design one & market it. My thoughts  are, something that,s kind of part jacket part poncho so that it covers the saddle with lots of velcro & snaps & bright colors. Wish I was clever enough. Can,t draw, can,t sew. jvm