[RC] I forgot !!!!!!! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Oh, I forgot the most important fact of the whole ride....I won first lightweight....and the award was a BEACH UMBRELLA !!!!!!!!!!!  We (the team and crew for the OD) are having a beach party on  Thursday at the OD....Tom Sites is bringing the pool, Marie is bringing the Jimmy Buffet CD, and now, I have the umbrella.  Watch out Truman, we also have water balloons.  :))  We will let you crash the party if you bring the "Alabama Electrolytes".

I doubt that anyone has ever been so excited over a beach umbrella as I was !!!!!!!   :))