Re: [RC] Gates (was: Pet Peeve) - DESERTRYDR1

We could NEVER jump gates where I'm at.  I call them ranch gates--four or five strands of barbed wire with a post at either end.  You open them by slipping the top and bottom of the post out of a loop of wire.  And they fall on the ground in a big heap of tangled wire.  If the owner stretched them pretty tight, it takes an attached piece of metal to get them close enough to slip the loop back on the top when you go to close.  Definitely not jumpable.  jeri