Re: [RC] Was pet peeves-now pet pluses - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Oh, they just couldn't resist that pretty mule and those ears !!!!!!!

Lucky6mule@xxxxxxx wrote:
I do understand everyones pet peeves, but, since we're scaring off some newbies......One of the things I really enjoy about these rides is the help/support I've gotten from others' crews. When I started into this, I didn't have a crew--drove buckets out to the trail & vet check stuff out the day before--but then, during the ride I don't remember ever passing a fellow riders crew without them offering my mule H2O to drink or wear. If my buckets were near, i'd say "no thanks" & move on, if I didn't have stuff near by I gladly took them up on it. Now, if I have a crew at a ride, I make sure they have enough H2O to share with others-kind of a "pay it forward" thing.

Marirose & Mules: Nellie, Noodle & Monty in MI