[RC] pet peeve - WRSINOSKY

Kassandra:

Thank you so much for saying what I tried to get across in my other email. I liked it so much, I decided to copy and resend it to ridecamp so everyone might get a different "take" on things and realize there are alot of us out there that aren't riding with them to annoy, draft, or anything else.  I understand Doimas has a problem with "attaching" himself to other horses. We've been working on it for quite some time and he is getting better about it.

"Isn't there an old saying ..You cant get mad at someone for something they
are doing if you don't tell them it bothers you.? They may be tagging along
because they want company and maybe, just maybe want to make a new friend.
I used to like meeting up with other riders at rides just to get to know
them and make new friends, not even thinking they may resent my "tagging
along".? Now I'll think twice and ask "permission".? I was surprised that so
many people resent it.? I thought the whole point of endurance rides was to
see knew scenery and meet new people??"