[RC] ID riders help / City Slickers in TN - Peter DeMott

I'm working on submitting some requested images for a publication for an endurance article. I have an email list of people that I send to when I put a new ride up on my web site OR when I need to I.D. riders for a cover or article. People change their email addresses pretty often these days, so my list is getting smaller rapidly. Also, I don't really have very many people for the Memphis area. I have about 5 photos that I need to I.D. riders for from the City Slickers endurance ride.

I shoot in Ohio, Indiana, and KY mainly. If you are out of my area, you may not be able to help I.D. much, but if you enjoy looking at pictures, you are welcome too.

If you would volunteer to help me out from time to time by being on this list, could you click on my web site link below, then click on the CONTACT link and email me directly with your email address. The list is mailed to about 10-15 times per year to announce new pictures on my site and to ID riders. I remove people promptly if they request it.

Much appreciated.
Peter DeMott