[RC] Chicken Chase 2006 Saturday afternoon and Sunday Ride photos/ Also mud - Peter DeMott

Here are the pictures from the Chicken Chase 2006 Endurance ride.

Unfortunately, Patty and I were not able to make it to the ride until Saturday afternoon do to several problems. I took pictures of quite a few horses that evening and of the riders on Sunday's ride as well as pictures of Bill pulling rigs through the mud created by the ran from from the previous three days.

Here is where you can look at the photos:

The pictures are not in any order, so please look through them all if you were there on Sunday.