Re: [RC] re: drafting/pet peeves - firedancefarms

Joe Long wrote:
<<I've waited for other riders after they had a fall or needed to make a tack
adjustment; I don't think that obligates them to not race me at the end.  There
was a ride in Missouri where a young rider fell a couple of miles from the
finish, I caught his horse for him, then he beat me at the finish line -- that's
OK.  When I broke my ankle the two riders I was with waited for me until I got
back aboard, nevertheless I still tried to win the ride and finished second.>>
Sorry Joe, some people think it's ok to steal too, but this is NOT OK.  That young rider should not have beaten you, nor should you have tried to beat the two people who helped you.
Nothing will get you 'blacklisted' faster here, except cutting trail!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms