[RC] pet peeves and drafting - larry Miller

Karen, go and ride.  You will be just fine.  Most endurance riders are very polite and helpful.  Just because we are stating our pet peeves doesn't mean that we treat everyone like dirt, except for Dr. Q!  However, there are some out there on trail who are quite annoying and I am sure that those of us who have experienced this have handled the situation as nicely as possible or maybe not.  That said, there are always jerks, whether the one in front or the one behind.  Don't let those people keep you from going and doing what you want to do.  And one of the rudest riders I ever ran across was a NATRAC rider.  So it occurs whether one rides competitive or endurance.  Jeanie