Re: [RC] internet etiquette - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 04/27/2006 5:25:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
For those of you who are so fond of Howard, I wish you
could just drive that principle home to him. Things get forwarded and
re-read and it's not fair put things like that out there. I can get in
enough trouble with what I *do* say. I don't need someone else trying
their best to help me out.

Angie
Wow!!  This thing has been going on for what now???  5......6 years.