[RC] internet etiquette - rides2far

OK guys, I know I'm posting too much but I just thought I'd re-read my
original comment pasted on Howard's post to see again if I really sounded
offensive and I noticed for the first time that he decided to add to my
comment and leave it as if it were pasted from my original post (see
below). To me this is a BIG breach of internet etiquette. You do not add
to a person's original post and leave it as if it were a quote. That's
just wrong. You do not write fictional stories and put real people's
names in them making up dialogue to have them say and do  things they'd
never say or do. For those of you who are so fond of Howard, I wish you
could just drive that principle home to him. Things get forwarded and
re-read and it's not fair put things like that out there. I can get in
enough trouble with what I *do* say. I don't need someone else trying
their best to help me out.

Angie

My original comment:

So I got up and walked down there and in my best teacher voice said,
"Hey, put a rope on that horse before it gets out and gets somebody
hurt". They said, "She's done this before", and I said, "Yeah, well
we've had people almost get get killed before so put a rope on that
horse and tie it up.

Howard's addition:

Oh, and by the way, I'm a real bitch when I
get angry so you just might want to stay away from me when I'm on
the trail or at my campsite.  I shoot loose horses.  Now, get up out
of that chair and put a rope on your horse and do it now!"