[RC] re: trails in central florida - MarisR

Andra, where in Central Fla do you live?  I live in Clermont, about 20 miles west of Orlando, and know most of the trails around central FL, including hills, marsh, sand, rocks water, knee knockers, etc.  What are you looking for?  If you are close enough, we can get together to train.  I usually trailer out on the weekends, but ride from home during the week after work.  Several locations to choose from ont he greenway trails, in the Ocala national Forest, withlacoochee, Green swamp, Seminole forest, etc.  Tell me where you live and what you want, and either I will help or will put you in touch with someone near you.
Respond privately not to clog the list.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, chocolate in one hand and wine in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- what a ride !! "

Maris Ramsay