[RC] pitcrews - larry Miller

One does not have to have a pit crew to do a ride.  All one has to do is be organized, make sure hay, grain, beet pulp or whatever, water, elytes, food for you, etc is at the vet check.  BUT if one has a pit crew to do these things for the rider, the rider is blessed.  Pit crews make life so much easier.  Why on earth do you think I am so willing to take juniors with me?  Not only do they help me on trail but their parents are absolutely the best pit crews around!  Jeanie