Re: [RC] [RC] Riding alone... - Soli Sorokin

I'm actually more fearful of riding with other people. Not to the
point that I don't do it, but the prospect for bigger, more dangerous
wrecks is increased, the more horses you have in one spot.
Additionally, the less experienced/responsible riders you have with
you, the more dangerous it can be.

Sure, you have someone to call 911 for you while you're laying there
bleeding, but I'd prefer to avoid that part altogether.

I had a horse that was very good about not being influenced by the
behaviour of others - but I've recently sold him and now am back in
the position of riding somewhat green horses that NEED to be ridden
around others for the experience, but are still in the insecure stage
of hollering constantly, worrying about what everyone else is doing,
etc...riding them out alone is wonderfully peaceful.

~S