[RC] Riding alone... - Joe/Sabrina

I often wonder if anyone other than myself is just terrified of going out riding/training alone. I have one dead broke, guaranteed bombproof horse, that I will go out on by myself, but only within 5 miles of my home.(Basically because of being bored.)  My other horse, who is my favorite and love of my life, I am not brave enough or dumb enough to go out by myself. He is basically a good horse. But he has that percentage of becoming disconnected. Does anyone else ever experience these thoughts? If my riding partner pulls at a ride, then I do not continue on, on this particular horse. Please tell me I am not alone. Even better, give me some advice or thoughts on this subject. Thanks!