[RC] And another thing... - Joe/Sabrina

I had a non endurance rider horse person neighbor of mine ask me why I went through all the trouble of training, collecting gear, spending money, travelling kaboodles of miles, going out of state, and camping with my horse, if there is no money "pot" to win at the end of a ride. She knows that my girlfriend and I ride to ride, not win. She wants to know the point of the whole thing. I told her because it is a FREAKING blast! What do you guys think. I would really like to tell her like it is!
Sabrina