[RC] Foxcatcher Results - be patient with us... - Alissa Cowan

Hi all,

If you were at wet, rainy, muddy, gross Foxcatcher on Saturday, please be patient with us for results. As I could not be at this ride (darn that real job) and our regular secretary could not attend, either (she was competing in another event), we had a BRAND NEW ride manager and a BRAND NEW secretary running to Foxcatcher. I think they did a great job. However, the rain was not kind to their paperwork or their rider cards. So it's going to take a little bit for us to (literally) put all the pieces together and get some good results posted. As soon as we have them, we will post on our website:

www.fairhillinternational.com <http://www.fairhillinternational.com>

I cannot, at this point, even tell you who won (as I wasn't there). But, hey - congrats to Mary! Happy we could help you with "Morgan weather" and get you in the top ten!

And if you were able to run next door to watch the horse trials (or perhaps you cantered past them as they were doing cross country...), Phillip Dutton won the Advanced Horse Trials on House Doctor. All our volunteers got wet this weekend, Friday and Saturday. So, a BIG thanks to all the volunteers for endurance and for horse trials, and many thanks to our vets, as well!

Drying out in Maryland, after two months of (seriously) drought. Why is this the story of our lives here? I don't think we've EVER hosted a dry ride at Fair Hill. OK. NAEC was nice on the day of. So if you don't count the week of rain before hand, that was our one nice ride. Suppose it was a good one to pull out the sunshine for! : )

Alissa