To: "Christina Schiro"
Subject: Saturday AM
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:33:31 -0500

Hi!

I sure missed a lot when I left town for a few days! Whew!

Dr. Weekley stopped by here this morning (Saturday) to give Magoo a Legend shot, while on his way to go fishing with some buddies (who were in the truck with him, fishing poles sticking up in the back of the truck). We chatted BRIEFLY, as the fish were waiting to be caught! :-) He stated, "I hated to ask for money, but we had to act quickly. The immediate response was a shock, with money coming from all over, including Canada. $2000 went to Auburn with the colt.... The bullet traveled about 3" inside his spine, causing too much damage for him to ever recover." I asked about medical expenses for the horses remaining at his clinic, and he said there was enough donations to cover them, too, for at least a month, and they do not need more donations right now.

Then he left to go fishing and get his mind off all this stuff for a while. I hope they have a wonderful time and catch a lot of really good fish. And that's the facts, Ma'm. You may share this info with whomever you wish.

Medora

Yahoo! Groups Links