[RC] U. S. Rider - Merryben

In a message dated 4/22/2006 12:34:47 P.M. Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Anyone from the W or NW have any input with
this company?

U. S. Rider is the BEST....I had them when I actually worked for AAA.  They picked up my truck and trailer and delivered me home, about 135 miles..  I have a 3/4 ton supercab and a 31' gooseneck trailer with LQ.  The driver called to let me know that he was leaving Sonora and would take about an hour to get there.....mb