[RC] Assistance with shipping a saddle To South Africa - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Dave Neff paralegal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All! this probably sounds like a really bizarre request but I am now at my
wits end and I thought if there is going to be someone who I could depend on to
provide me with assistance then it would have to be a fellow distance rider on
the other side of the world. Here is my strange story- I bought a saddle on
ebay a while back January to be exact. The seller who is in Ohio, made it
perfectly clear that he does not ship out of the USA. I bid anyway because at
the time I had a friend living in USA who was willing to take delivery of the
saddle and ship it to me in SA. Unfortunately un beknown to me while I was
trying to win the auction he was in the process of finalising a secondment to
New Zealand and that left me without somebody to ship the saddle for me.I have
been trying ever since to find a shipping agent to just take delivery of the
saddle and ship it to me with no success. Just yesterday I came up with the
brilliant idea that there must be a distance rider somewhere that does shipping
for a living and I am quite sure that this person will understand my plight and
assist me in getting the saddle back shipped to SA and help me to avoid losing
both the saddle and the money I paid for it. If there is any fellow endurance
rider out there who has an international shipping company or someone who could
put me in touch with one who will ship the saddle to me in SA, I will forever
be endebted to you. I cannot for the life of me understand why there is such
apprehension about shipping goods to SA. I am registered with Paypal and will
pay securely for the shipping. I have really been looking for a saddle such as
this( with semi QH bars for a long time and would not like to lose it. For any
further information please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail to assist me
to get this saddle home where it belongs. I thank you in advance for your help.

Best riding regards and have a wonderfully fruitfull day.

Dave.