[RC] Foxcatcher Reminder - Proof of EHV! - Alissa Cowan

A reminder to all Foxcatcher Endurance entries for Saturday's ride:

Please see the website for information about a NECESSARY PROOF OF EHV-1 (RHINO) VACCINE!!!  This is very important - no vaccine proof = no ride for you.  This is a Fair Hill International policy for this spring.  I know it's inconvenient - I apologize!

See the website for more info:

www.fairhillinternational.com

Thanks!
Alissa