[RC] chipper/shredder - Marlene Moss

Does anyone have a chipper/shredder that they use to make their own shavings?  What specifications are important, what brand do you like?

Our new property has a creek area with lots of dead and down, plus the creek flow is affected by some of it – and I want to get rid of our mosquito breeding grounds!  And since the new place is a boarding facility, I figure I might as well save a little time and money by producing our own shavings.

Thanks for any advice!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

Saddle Fitting - www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com