[RC] AERC trails @ Glenville, WV - amanda stewart

Tom...and all those that attended

You guys were the most hilarous, fun-loving group I've ever been involved with!

And, for those of you who are even considering attending one of the TMC sessions....it is AWESOME!  You will learn so much that it will amaze you!

I had a SUPER time, and hosting this group was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had!

Thanks for coming to our tiny town, and thanks again to Mike for sharing his expertise with all of us.

Amanda Stewart