[RC] Sitting The Trot- Eek ! - Vchorsegal

I can't imagine sitting the trot for any length of time !  It's good to know how to do it- in case you lose a stirrup, or ?   I find I two point most of the way.  I have got my horse to the place where he cruises along steadily & I just "hover" over him & stay out of his way. I post once in a while- but I think that is not as easy on them !
- Heidi Helly & Andreti, the Red HoverCraft