Re: [RC] dog attacks - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Thank God my (rescue) mare spooks in place and I mean in place. The day I found the weimaraner in her tail? the only thing that let me know the dog was hanging there was the drop and dance. I will admit to the stupidity of blasting my ipod. I was wondering why the damn horse wouldn't calm down, turned around and lo and behold, a doggy tail ornament! I whacked him in the head, he dropped and I sicced her on him while screaming at the top of my lungs. Worked like a charm. I wouldn't really have cared if she had killed him at that point. I gotta hand? it to my girl for holding it together like that, there's no such thing as bombproof, but that's pretty damn close.?
Tiffany