From: Allegra C
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 3:15 PM
Subject: [RC] Treeless saddles

What do you guys think of them?   I've just started college, and it will probably be a bit before I can afford a new/slightly used saddle, I found a few I really like but they are hardly within my price range.  (So I'm waiting for now.)

 I would really like and endurance saddle w/o horn, but with western style stirups.

- Allegra

I can not sit here and pretend,
That I have not wounds to mend ?
An amazing pain in my heart,
From being torn apart,
Over takes my being from time to time.

* Wind, Water, and Fire, all move around earth, shapen by earth. Yet, all three in turn shape the earth.