[RC] found horses, are you missing?? - April Allison

Two horses found in north mississippi about 7 miles south of TN state line on hw 309. Looking for owner. Email me with discription of horses and I will forward your contact information to the gentleman who is keeping them while the owner is located. They are well cared for and in good physical condition. They act like they would like to get out and go home, but have been pastured for their own safety. They were loose on the highway.

April
Byhalia