Re: [RC] Moonlight rides? - RDCARRIE

I know there's one in the SE region every year (JD's Ride?), and there are two in CT region - one in TX in July and one in OK in August - these were held last year as well.  And I've been hearing about a new one in Nevada this year.  There may be others...I can't think of any right now.

Dawn in East Texas (who would like to do a moonlight ride)