To: "Amy Cieri" <ridesallday@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Horse Slaughter

A change to the proposed slaughter law does nothing for the state of the treatment of the horse between the drop of the gavel to the drop of the bolt. I would NEVER advocate the sale of a loyal family pet for a little bit of money. It's really abhorrent to me. I am a realist and know horses will be slaughtered, but a family horse that treated me and my children well? Shudder-money is never that important. Being able to pay for the humane euthanasia and disposal of your animal is part of owning animals.
Tiffany
On Apr 13, 2006, at 10:48 AM, Amy Cieri wrote:
>> I've been to the killer pens, I'm not naive. It's ugly but there's
a reason the pens are there. We need them.