[RC] Take a look at this machine...speaking of working out - Susan

I'm trying to figure out all this puppy works then incorporate it into my conditioning/schooling rides.

Am I understanding correctly...if I work aerobically and weight train as well as cut my caloric intake, I lose weight.  If I work at a level I'm used to, say endurance riding, I don't lose weight but may maintain.  Is that about the gist of it?

It's funny...I can do a 30-minute hi-intensity workout and lose weight but won't really lose weight riding a horse 10 hours.  Now, if I did that everyday, I'll bet I'd lose weight...down to a certain level.

Oh...for what it's worth, I don't work for Panasonic nor am I in the fitness industry.  I'm a school teacher.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)