[RC] Cart/Muck Bucket - BeautiControl

I was all set to purchase one of the folding carts...however someone who had one advised me not to.  She suggested the muck bucket cart (which collaspes too).  The folding cart is easy to bang up or bend...making it hard to slide the arms into the "sleeves".  Something to consider if you camp with kids and/or crew that might not be all that careful. :)

I got the muck bucket cart like she recommeded from Country Supply...I think $49.  It is great for hauling water, and I put all my crew stuff in another muck bucket to haul up to the staging area.

Gail C.
Patient Wait Farms, SC