[RC] Medical Question + Storms - Valerie Nicoson

I'd like to know if there are any endurance and/or LD riders out there riding with a heart stent in place.
If so, how soon were you able to return to full activity and riding again?  I'll be going in for a Cath with
the possibility of a stent.  Feel free to email me off-list so as not to clog up RideCamp.

Also--I am hoping none of you were caught up in the storms in TN or elsewhere in the last day or two.
If so, here's hoping you are well and OK and that your horses are OK too.

Val