Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 6:34 AM
Subject: [RC] Medical Question + Storms

I'd like to know if there are any endurance and/or LD riders out there riding with a heart stent in place.
If so, how soon were you able to return to full activity and riding again?  I'll be going in for a Cath with
the possibility of a stent.  Feel free to email me off-list so as not to clog up RideCamp.