Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] Stirrups feel uneven-favor one diagonal - Kathleen

Title: Stirrups feel uneven-favor one diagonal

I have the same type problems as Angie mentioned—also a non-horse related set of injuries to my right side—I find when I feel myself feeling crooked on my horse—ESPECIALLY if my saddle begins to “cant off” to the left it means I AM OUT OF ADJUSTMENT.  Quick trip to my chiropractor for an adjustment and the next day I am riding perfectly level and my saddle quits slipping and my stirrups feel even –the only change has been a chiro adjustment to ME.  During the ride season I go to the chiro every other Monday…want to be sure I am not riding out of whack and hurting my horse’s back. 

I have found it is important to stretch as well.

Kathleen