Re: [RC] Stirrups feel uneven-favor one diagonal - Carol Scott

Title: Stirrups feel uneven-favor one diagonal
I just found out it wasn't me with an uneven problem. My saddle on the right side is ??? harder or heavey on that side. It is going to be looked at soon. Carol IL
----- Original Message -----
From: Kathleen
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:11 AM
Subject: [RC] Stirrups feel uneven-favor one diagonal

I have the same type problems as Angie mentioned?also a non-horse related set of injuries to my right side?I find when I feel myself feeling crooked on my horse?ESPECIALLY if my saddle begins to ?cant off? to the left it means I AM OUT OF ADJUSTMENT.  Quick trip to my chiropractor for an adjustment and the next day I am riding perfectly level and my saddle quits slipping and my stirrups feel even ?the only change has been a chiro adjustment to ME.  During the ride season I go to the chiro every other Monday?want to be sure I am not riding out of whack and hurting my horse?s back.

I have found it is important to stretch as well.

Kathleen