From: Sherman <sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: endurance.net <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 07:59:20 -0700
Subject: [RC] [RC] inroduction/diagonal nehance

I try to change the diagonal (since I learned what it was a couple of years ago) every time I realize that I'm on the left, because ALL my horses will throw me off the right as soon as I'm not paying attention. so I figure if I always put my self back on the right, then we will acheive at least some balance in the horse's muscle use. Do most horses prefer the left, OR is it the rider? The right diagonal feels a little awkward and flat, but to tell you the truth, I'm not sure if it's the horse or me, or both.

Kathy