Re: [RC] empty finish line-just the opposite - Lori Bertolucci

I have been lucky with my choice of crew...he is a cutting horse man, but wanted to learn what endurance was about and loves to crew...if our ride schedules don't conflict.
His first time to crew he met us at the finish line, helped with the horse, and then had food and drinks ready for all that were in our camp.
On the second ride we did, he had a nice fire going in the portable firepit he made and a repeat of above.
Yep, I think I will keep this one!

Lori B.

CTH <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I remember a rider getting mad at thier crew and leaving them behind at a ridecamp and they had to find a ride home. They are still married ....go figure lol
CREW
THE TRUE VICTIMS of endurance
Paddi