[RC] USA Cranberry - BeautiControl

As a "Jersey Girl" exiled in SC for the past 16 years...I thought the weather was perfect for the ride.  It's funny how quickly you get spoiled. :)

I can't say enough how wonderful everyone was.  Volunteers, Vets, Patti, and of course my new friends in the NE!  I had a great time.  Learned alot about myself and my horse.  It was his first 50.

I was honored to ride with and meet NE riders I have only read about in Endurance News.  Although I think they are still puzzled about me leaving SC to travel to Jersey to ride.

Aside from 10 tick bites and possibly importing Jersey deer ticks to the SC Upstate...everything was great.  (Maybe I should bring them some kudzu?)

Gail C.
Patient Wait Farms, SC