[RC] Another Cranberry Ride story -- and a different point of view - Flora Hillman

I was interested to read the first story posted about the Cranberry ride.  As a volunteer there for the three days I was at first wondering ...if this person was at a different ride ???? Guess it all is perspective....

 I rode back-to-back 50's on Friday and Saturday when it *was* hot ...and all three of us volunteering as in/out timers  on Sunday  were dressed in winter parkas! Don't remember any heat then, that's for sure!!

Great ride, great management, long trails, untypical New Jersey spring weather (warm)... but always lots of fun.

My Cranberry ride story:  www.aurigafarm.com   Enjoy!

Flora Hillman
30079