[RC] Biblical Clones? - Tom Sites

If according to Genesis, Adam was created in the image of God, Adam was a clone.  Taking part of Adams rib he created another clone, Eve.  Since a creation like this is some way a cosmic clone, we are all clones in the eyes of God.  Along a Biblical perspective, the Virgin Birth by Mary of Jesus was another example of a clone.  Jesus was also a clone of God from this rational.

We are capable today of creating a Virgin Birth by inseminating the carrier w/ sperm from a donor, so i have no problem believing the Virgin Birth.

If God could do it and now we learned how, we can  create our own clones and we can be like God.  The problem lies in that we are not God and have the ability to foul things up sometimes by our own ignorance.  This testing on animals is just a step to the time we'll be cloning people and who will those people be?  Thankfully, i'll be dead then and won't have to worry about that or climatic change or all the other avenues technology is taking us today and tomorrow.

ts