[RC] ASAV - Shagya Ride name! - Dfarnham09

Hello Lynne,

You are quite the  creative/crafty wordsmith. "National Shagya Distance Challenge"...perfect. I sincerely hope that the members of the ASAV BoD like it as much as I do. I also think that the trailer, "Shagya-bred horses competing on the same trail, head to head on the first rung in the ladder of distance competition" is excellent...it even inspires a bit of enthusiasm. Thanks for taking the time!

Diane, thanks for guiding me again in the  proper direction for posting to ridecamp.

Dennis