Re: [RC] Shagya ride - been outed ! - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 4/2/2006 9:37:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Concerning my endurance experience, I am an endurance groom (hostage - chains of love) for my wife. I trained my wife's anglo-arab mare, Gallant Rose...three, fifty mile wins in a row last season
See, this is the point...you don't understand what most of us are talking about when we talk endurance.  You think winning 3 50s makes your horse (and you) something.  Let's see her next year and the year after,,,,then you get bragging rights Endurance Rides Online - AERC Horse History .  If she even comes back next season, please let us know,,,,sadly I doubt it.

Sylvia