Re: [RC] Tipping the farrier - Carolyn Burgess

I know where Margaret lives, she is down the road from me and $185 for 4 shoes is "average" pricing around here.  Not cheap, not expensive.  And if the guy does good work (alot of them around here don't) and doesn't have the "you should be thankful to have me" attitude, she is doing better than most of us in the area.

Carolyn Burgess

Margaret Dinan <margrott@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Three days ago, my bill for 4 shoes with clips and rolled toes was $185.00.  And my horse is well behaved!