[RC] Shoot the Clones - Not - DVeritas

In a message dated 3/31/2006 8:33:27 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, tref@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
First, if two fantastic horses, a mare and a stallion, were not
alive at the same time and so could never be bred, clones of each could be
grown and then mated
And I'm thinkin' that even that pairing wouldn't guarantee you a foal representative of the parents' "fantastic-ness"....cloning would, however, more closely approximate the potential.

Frank
(who doesn't cared for a cloned-anything...but, alas, I have to live in this world as it is, not as I choose it to be)