[RC] Update AERC mustang - Petdoc6

The mustang I won at the AERC convention was delivered to an adoption facility  near (60miles) where I live.  I picked her up on Wednesday.  She very quietly loaded into my trailer via the facility "s impressive ramp system.  She stepped right up into the trailer like a pro.  Actually some of my TB's weren't that good at 6yrs!

The facility manager impressed several times that we weren't dealing with a domestic animal---theyactually tied all the latches.  Hmmm good.  She rode in the trailer without moving!  Amazing.

When I got to the training facility where she will stay for a while to learn ground manners etc., I assumed they would just run her directly from the trailer to the barn aisle and a stall.  Oh no.  The trainer got in the trailer, worked with her for several minutes, hooked on a lead rope, and then used an old quiet QH to cajole her into the barn and the breaking pen.  Was I impressed.  He started working with her John Lyons stuff and soon was able to touch her easily. He said that mustangs were good to work with since their reaction were pure and not messed up by earlier human contact.

Will keep you all posted on her progress.

Carol WIngate