[RC] Haf Aerogel (Skito Dryback) - Chris Martin

We have not personally tested this product because it is brand new but it has been tested in Europe for the last 6 months, we will have 50 or so in stock next week.  If it is the same high quality as their other pads we will be very happy.  All of the pads we order, including the dressage pads have the Velcro opening for inserts.  Can't wait to do some temperature testing...

See yahoo photo link Aerogel   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hpfuel/my_photos

AEROGEL

AEROGEL is a revolutionary system that allows the horse to perspire as well as being very comfortable.

It consists of three different material layers:

  • The first layer which lies against the horse?s skin is an ?active? textile which captures the heat and humidity in its structure, refreshing and drying the horse?s skin.
  • The second layer, the center of the ?AEROGEL?, is a rubber membrane with micro-pores that directs the perspiration away from the horse.
  • The third layer is a textile with air tunnels that once again facilitates the thermal exchange.

All three textiles are thermally joined to build a unique three tier structure.

The special honeycombed structure of Aerogel has been exclusively developed by HAF Equitation.  It allows the horse to perspire completely which drastically reduces the accumulation of body heat under the saddle.  The spheres in Aerogel guide the excess heat towards the outside thus allowing a perfect thermal exchange from the horse?s skin.  In other words it BREATHES.

Chris Martin  "it's all about the ride!"  FreeForm Treeless Saddles & HAF pads