[RC] Skito Dryback & Dixie Midnight - WRSINOSKY

"I'm not in the south but I'll put my two cents in.? If you're looking =
for
something cooler than a regular Skito by itself, consider a Dixie =
Midnight
pad.? Just got one myself and I LOVE IT.? Good airflow between the Skito =
pad
and the horse, there's no rubbing, and my Skito pad doesn't get dirty or
sweaty anymore.? Best investment I've made recently."

I'm in total agreement with Sharon's statement.  I purchased my Dixie Midnight this past year and it is really doing a good job with keeping Doimas' back cool and keeping my Skito Dryback clean and dry.  I live in the desert near Phoenix.

Cindy Edwards?