Re: [RC] needles - Mary Ann Spencer

true. But there are times when the faster absorbing form is needed or it doesn't come in pill form.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] needles

I'm with you Angie. Pills are soooooo much easier. (Especially wiht that tough mule hide--not to mention their extreme dislike of needles. When will they come up with an oral vaccine?) Instead of crushing them I dissove them with hot water in the syringe & then add the flavor.

Marirose & Mules: Nellie, Noodle & Monty in MI