Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 11:01 AM
Subject: [RC] Not using electrolytes

your latter statement could be true although I personally believe that's a bit dim

but I can assure you that the vast majority of riders here use electrolytes on a routine basis!

Who said the french team didn't?

Pauline
From: Michael Maul <mmaul@xxxxxxxxx>

"No one has still talked about the French team --  how are they winning
races and performing at the Int. level and not using electrolytes???
Anyone know the answer?"

This question came up sometime ago on the lists and some people
speculated that the French team might be competitive and not giving an
answer that would help competitors.

No idea if it's true.

Mike

http://www.eset.com